Hongkong yeswego Technology Co., Ltd (hereinafter “yeswego”) recognizes the importance of privacy of its users and also of maintaining confidentiality of the information provided by its users as a responsible data controller and processor.
We collect your personally information that you provide to us or that we obtain while you are using the Site. Personal information includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, address, phone number, credit card number, e-mail address, age, date of birth, gender, username and password for our Site and any other information you may choose to provide or as may be required to fulfill the requested service. We also collect other information, including your IP address, search preferences related to specific searches, location, and bids through your interactions with our Site.
1) Account management: You can create a yeswego account and we will use the information you provide to manage your account and provide you with practical features. You can use your account for various operations, such as managing bookings, adjusting personal settings, adding frequently used passenger information, checking past bookings, evaluating orders, and managing payments, etc.
2) Responding to your inquiries and requests: We provide customer service in multiple languages to offer help when you need it.
3) Marketing activities: When we have your consent where required, we will also use your personal information for legitimate marketing purposes, such as sending you the latest news on travel products or services, providing personalized recommendations, and information on other promotional activities that may interest you.
4) Contacting you: Responding to and dealing with your questions or requests, sending booking-related messages (such as messages telling you of a successfully submitted booking, messages reminding you to complete unfinished bookings, etc.). We may also send you questionnaires or invite you to provide feedback on our services, etc.
5) Data analysis: We may use your personal information for analysis so that we can get to know your location, your preferences, and demographic information, or match it with the data obtained from other sources (including third parties), to develop our products and services or marketing plans, and to improve our services.
6) Daily operations: Including but not limited to booking management, customer verification, technical support, network maintenance, troubleshooting, internal administrative affairs, internal policies and procedures, and producing internal reports.
7) Monitoring: We monitor customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law. Your phone conversations with our customer service staff, both answering our calls and calling us, may also be recorded. We may rely on these recordings to monitor the quality of our customer service, check the accuracy of the information you provide to prevent fraud, or serve the purpose of internal staff training.
8) Payment verification: If you use a credit or debit card as payment, we also use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number, and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud.
9 ) Investigations and complaints management: We use information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others about our website, or our products and services. We also use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including the disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
Business partners and third-party vendors: In order to provide you with certain services, we may share your personal data with third party partners, or require that you transact directly with a third party partner. Third party partners consist of companies with which yeswego has contracted in order to provide you with services or products featured on our Site.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as beacons, scripts, and tags, are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive or device, which enable a website to "personalize" itself for each user by remembering information about the user's visit to the website.
A cookie may also be placed by our advertising servers, or third party advertising companies. Such cookies are used for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on any website, and also to use aggregated statistics about your visits to the Website in order to provide advertisements in the Website or any other website about services that may be of potential interest to you. The third party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements. All such information is anonymous. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is an industry standard technology and is used by all major websites. They may use this anonymous information about your visits to the Website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. No Personal Information is collected during this process. The information so collected during this process, is anonymous, and does not link online actions to a User.
yeswego may disclose User's Personal Information if required to do so
1) by law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or in reference to any legal process
2) to conduct our business
3) for regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s) to secure our systems
4) Other reasons meet relevant requirements
Such disclosure and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such disclosure and storage.